Use of the Site means the unconditional consent of the user to this Policy and the terms of processing of his personal information specified therein; in case of disagreement with these conditions, the user must refrain from using the Services.
- Personal information of users that the Site receives and processes
1.1. Within the framework of this Policy, "personal user information" means:
- personal information that the user provides about himself independently by filling out feedback forms, including the user's personal data. Information required for the provision of the Services is marked in a special way. Other information is provided by the user at his discretion;
- data that is automatically transmitted in the course of their use with the help of the software installed on the user's device, including the IP address, information from the cookie, information about the user's browser (or other program through which the Services are accessed), access time , the address of the requested page.
1.2. This Policy applies only to the Site www.gid-market.com. The site does not control and is not responsible for third-party sites to which the user can follow the links available on the sites, including in search results. On such sites, other personal information may be collected or requested from the user, as well as other actions may be performed.
The site generally does not verify the accuracy of personal information provided by users and does not exercise control over their legal capacity. However, the Site assumes that the user provides reliable and sufficient personal information on the issues proposed in the registration form, and keeps this information up to date.
- Purposes of collection and processing of personal information of users
2.1. The site collects and stores only those personal data that are necessary for the provision of services (execution of agreements and contracts with the user).
2.2. The site can use personal information of the user for the following purposes:
- identification of the party under agreements and contracts from the Site;
- providing the user with personalized services;
- communication with the user, including sending notifications, requests and information regarding the use of the Services, the provision of services, as well as processing requests and applications from the user;
- improving the quality, ease of use, development of services;
- targeting advertising materials;
- carrying out statistical and other studies based on anonymized data.
- Conditions for processing the user's personal information and transferring it to third parties
3.1. The site stores personal information of users in accordance with the internal regulations of specific services.
3.2. With regard to the user's personal information, its confidentiality is preserved, except in cases of voluntary provision by the user of information about himself for general access to an unlimited number of persons. When using certain Services, the user agrees that a certain part of his personal information becomes publicly available.
3.3. The site has the right to transfer the user's personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- the user has expressed his consent to such actions;
- the transfer is necessary as part of the user's use of a certain Service or to provide a service to the user;
- the transfer is provided for by Russian or other applicable law within the framework of the procedure established by law;
- such a transfer occurs as part of the sale or other transfer of business (in whole or in part), while all obligations to comply with the terms of this Policy in relation to the personal information received by him are transferred to the acquirer;
- in order to ensure the possibility of protecting the rights and legitimate interests of the Site or third parties in cases where the user violates the User Agreement for the Site services.
3.4. When processing personal data of users, the Site is guided by the Federal Law of the Russian Federation "On Personal Data".
- Change by the user of personal information
The user can at any time change (update, supplement) the personal information provided by him or its part, as well as the parameters of its confidentiality.
- Measures used to protect the personal information of users
The site takes the necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect the user's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties with it.
The site has the right to update the Policy as needed. We recommend you to periodically check the relevance of this Policy. By continuing to use our sites after changing the Policy, you agree to the changes made.